22 Months

It has been a fun and fast couple of months. Mommy said I am growing like a weed, but I don't understand how that could be good since Daddy cuts all the weeds out of our yard...anyways, I am learning all sorts of new things and basically can repeat anything you say - be careful around me :P

My newest words include
-Thank You
-Excuse Me (muse me)
-Light
-Butterfly (Butafly)
-Counting to 3
-Amen
-Jesus
-Monkey

I am 36 inches tall and 33 pounds...about the size of a 3 year old. I even wear some 4T clothes - everywhere I go I hear - "wow, she is a big girl"

I am going to be a big sister in about a month and am very excited. I am practicing wrapping up my babydolls and rocking them to sleep. Mommy says I am going to be a great big sister :)

No comments: