18 month check up

Today I went to see my favorite doctor, my pediatrician, Dr. Chea. The only bad part of the visit was that the appointment was around nap time, so there was no sleeping for me :( The best thing was a got a Winnie the Pooh and Tigger sticker when I was done.

The doctor said that I am 35 inches tall (120th percentile :P) and 30 pounds (99th percentile). Mommy explained how much I am talking, things I am identifying, and what I am doing (building towers with blocks, actually helping to put silverware away, unloading the dryer, getting things from memory, etc.). With a big smile, Dr. Chea said that I am advanced by 6-9 months. I guess that is a good thing, mommy seemed impressed.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I would love to see Kaitlyn and Sarah Kate side by side. SK is 38 inches tall and 31 lbs. And she is in the 85th percentile for both -- and she is 2 and a half! They would be very close in size. However, Sarah Kate has just moved on to size 4T. We will run out of hand-me-downs soon if she doesn't slow down! Kaitlyn is looking so cute and like a big kid!