Month 3

October -- Fall weather, pumpkins and Halloween. I decided to really start showing everyone my personality this month. I laughed and licked things I wanted to explore and I discovered these really cool things that mommy says are called hands. I have two of them.

For Halloween I dressed up as a pumpkin. Mommy and Daddy picked it out for me. My shirt had Winnie the Pooh on it and it said Peek-A-Pooh. Everyone thought I was adorable. I wanted to know when I got to try the candy and pick out my own outfit :)



This month I got a visit from my Uncle Thomas, Aunt Dani and cousins Brandon and Preston from California. We had so much fun. We went to Washington, DC. and saw the White House, went shopping and just hung out and got to know each other.

Mommy says I grew like a weed -- by the end of October I was already 16 pounds and about 26 inches long.

For month 3, I enjoyed all of the new sites and sounds.

No comments: