Hospital -- Home -- Hospital

I went home on Friday, July 13 (look how tiny I looked in my car seat). I enjoyed the ride home and a nap outside.









Before I left the doctors found that my bilirubin counts were a bit high so the doctors asked that I come back in the next day for a test. Unfortunately the doctors didn't like my answers and put me back in the hospital -- this time in the pediatrics unit. Evidently I was turning yellow, which I have heard is a bad thing.

Mommy and daddy came with me and watched as I was put under this really weird blue light. I thought it was pretty, but they wouldn't let me see it. They put these funny patches on my eyes and made me lay in a bed with a bunch of wires on me. I also got my first IV. That was not a happy memory, but I was brave!

After two days in the hospital, a few scares and lots of prayers they finally let me go home to stay!

No comments: