Month 6-16












As you can imagine, I keep Mommy and Daddy pretty busy. Learning to crawl at 6-7 months and learning to walk at 11 months, quickly followed by running, climbing, and generally getting into everything, Mommy hasn't had time to help me keep up with this blog. However, from now on, I will try to make sure she does. So, in the interest of time, here is a quick highlight of my life from 6-16 months.

Talking
Hi - 9 months
Baby - 9 months
Ball - 13 months
Pup Pup - 11 months
Bye Bye - 11 months
Dada - 13 months
Mama - 12 months
Uhoh - 14 months
Out - 14 months

Identification
Tongue - 12 months
Teeth - 13 months
Hands - 13 months
Eyes - 15 months
Nose - 15 months
Ears - 15 months
Belly Button - 15 months
Feet - 15 months
Dog - 11 months
Tiger - 15 months
Elephant - 15 months
Giraffe - 15 months
Kangaroo - 15 months
Monkey - 15 months
Cat - 15 months
Zebra (sometimes) - 15 months
Frog - 16 months
Boy/Girl - 16 months
Jesus - 16 months

Sign language
More - 14 months
Food - 14 months

I can also clearly tell Mommy and Daddy when I am ready for bed, hungry, want something specifically, or am generally upset :)

At 14 months I took my first overseas trip with a cruise to the Caribbean. I am a traveling girl!!

For Halloween I dressed up as Tinkerbell and enjoyed my first real treat-or-treat experience. My favorite was the animal crackers I got from our next door neighbors and the animal crackers and raisins from Nana/Papa. Mommy and Daddy did let me taste my first sucker, which was really yummy!

I enjoy sorting my toys and cleaning up, which Mommy really likes. My new thing is helping Mommy with the laundry - I like to put the clothes in the washing machine, push the clothes into the dryer, and take the dry clothes out and put them into the basket. It's fun.

Well, that is the last 10 months. I will attempt to keep Mommy in line to make sure she keeps this up to date until I can type for myself :)


No comments: